Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Chris Abeley-Keli Price

Keli Price has scored the role of Chris Abeley. If you have ever watched The Naked Brothers Band you know who Keli Price is. He played Bobby Love in The Naked Brothers Band-Battle of the Bands. I haven't seen the Battle of the Bands but if you have seen it be sure to comment and tell me how he preformed in it. =) Many people are saying that Keli was a bad choice to play Chris. I have to disagree with all of them. Yes, he isn't how I pictured Chris-he's way better! I think he'll be amazing in the Clique movie. Some pictures of Keli are below.

12 comments:

Kitsch said...

Many people are surprised with the choice of Keli for Chris Abeley. Post what you think of this casting choice!

Anonymous said...

he's gorgeous

Anonymous said...

just btw, click the heart and visit my site.

Anonymous said...

yeah he matches the image i portrayed in my mind <3.

Anonymous said...

He is an amazing actor and I heard he is a really great musician...oh and really gorgeous!!! Cant wait to see the movie.

Anonymous said...

omg ew.. not how i pictured him AT ALL. chris is supposed to be hot but sweet and nice and down to earth. this guy looks hot and an airhead

Anonymous said...

He looks hot enough for me!!!! I love Chris and am going to love the movie with this actor.

Anonymous said...

http://s219.photobucket.com/albums/cc86/kpricefans/

Anonymous said...

does massie and keli kiss in the movie oops(chris)

Anonymous said...

I dont think he looks like an airhead at all! He's sooo perfect for the part... absolutely gorg... he was sooo good on NBB and i hear hes suuuchhh an amazing singer... PERFECT

Anonymous said...

hes conceited. get to know him. i insist.

Anonymous said...

He is SO not how I think he should look like. Chris should look less serious. This guy just looks creepy