Monday, March 31, 2008

Tons of New Pictures!

Hello everyone! I've returned from my weekend trip. So, now I'll be able to update more on the Clique movie news. =)
So, first of all, lately a few people have been wondering if they can use photos from this blog for their website. I think that would be just fine. =) If you are using just a few pictures, you don't have to link back or whatever. But, if you are using a ton of photos that I collected from the web, I'd like some sort of link back or credit to show that the pictures came from this site. I'd like that sort of credit because I take a long time to get everything for this site and it would be nice to get some credit for doing that. So, you can use pictures if you want, since I didn't create the pictures but, I am not okay with plagiarism. You can't use my posts on your sites unless you put my words in quotes and write that the quote came from this site or give a link to here. I will notice if you copy and paste my posts onto your website and I won't be too happy if you do. So, just to summarize, you can use photos or some info for your site but just try to link back if you use a lot of photos and to not copy me. Okay? Good. =)

Anyways, onto the Clique news. As an anonymus reader has pointed out, Samantha Boscarino has a new photo on IMDB. The picture is a lot more current than any of her other pictures on IMDB and is very pretty.

Also, there are two new photos of Sophie on IMDB. I think that they are from the same photo shoot as her other picture. They are both small but still cute so check them out:The best photo for today I found on a message board on, where else, IMDB. =) It shows Bridgit, Sophie, and Samantha in a room with people eating. I'm pretty sure it is the auction scene because the room is very fancy and there are adults there. I think the photo is so cute and make me even more excited about the Clique movie-if that's even possible =POh, and just one more day until Massie comes out! I cannot wait to read it =D If you can't make it to the bookstore for a while, you can order it through Amazon with the link on my sidebar. =)

13 comments:

Kitsch said...

What do you think about the picture of the scene from the Clique? Talk about it here! =)

Anonymous said...

wow sam looks just like vanessa hudgens in the first hsm just smaller!

Anonymous said...

Heey!
I love the new IMDB pics, especially Samantha's! She looks way older in this picture than her other ones and more Alicia-ey (though I never had doubts)! Anyways, I love it! The other headshots are cute as well!

OMGGGG! I LOOOOOVE THE SCENE PICTURE! yeah, the auction seems like a good guess! I loooove their dresses and i can't wait!

I can't wait for Massie either! :) But I live in a Canada, and sometimes we don't get our shipments until later, :( ..

Anyways, thanks for the update!! :D:D

WOOOOHOOOO! i'm so pumped for this movie, lol!

Anonymous said...

hey, well um.. where do u get al lthese pics???

Anonymous said...

thats a cool pic!! it's definitely the auction scene.

Anonymous said...

in the samantha photo, she's wearing a ralph lauren polo i think... what a coincidence!!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I WISH THAT PIC WAS CLEARER!
and anonymous, i totally agree with you about the vanessa hudgens thing. at first glancei thought it WAS v.hud.

Anonymous said...

note- lisi has updated her blog..

Anonymous said...

Ok, so here's the thing. Where did you get all these pictures? You took them from other websites, so you really don't get the credits either.

victoria renee said...

i am addicted to this site. i LOVE it :)

Kitsch said...

Thanks everyone! =D

And, anonymous, yes, I do get the photos from other sites. But, I always give credit to the sources where I got the pictures. When I asked others to give me credit, I didn't mean for owning the photos or whatever. I just thought it would be good if people gave me credit for gathering all the photos together. If other use just a couple of photos from here, I don't really care if I am given credit or not. But, if you just copy 20 pictures from my site and say you found them yourself, that just wouldn't be right because you would be taking all of my hard efforts and claiming them as your own. So, I don't want credit for the actual pictures but credit for the collection of the photos together. For example, books on science usually have a bibliography of sources at the end. If you used Book X to write your report, Book X would go into your bibliography. Even though Book X got their material from a bunch of different sources, the author still went through the whole process of piecing it together. So, if you used Book X, it would definitely be fair to credit it for helping you write your report. Crediting me for the photos is sort of like that. Sorry about the length of this post but I just wanted you to understand my point of view =)

Kitsch said...

Oh, and I edited my post so that my point comes off a little bit clearer =)

Anonymous said...

i think the auction scene is a good ges but i thot the auction was supposed to be out side