Saturday, May 24, 2008

Bridgit Mendler Updates Blog!

Hey! Bridgit Mendler has updated the blog on her official site! She writes about The Clique screening and about doing sound work on the movie with the cast. Here's a quote from her post:
Usually I’m embarrassed seeing myself on screen, (it’s just kinda a weird concept) but this time I wasn’t! I get to do this really fun scene where I change in front of the car on the way to school and that looked really great put together. And, of course, all of the outfits were incredible.
Also in the post is a new photo of Bridgit that you can see below. =) A big thanks to Sarah, Sam, xxcliquex326, and Anonymous for sending this in! =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come you Deleted Elizabeth's myspace from the list???

Anonymous said...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sG5C1c4kNGE

thts an audition ofr massie i found on youtube :]

Anonymous said...

hey samantha has a new myspace picture!