Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Lisi Harrison Blah-g Update and ALICIA

Lisi Harrison has updated her blah-g again! This time she has written about how she keeps getting distracted while writing P.S. I Loathe You by her electronic devices. While she was eating dinner with Tyra Banks, she found out that Tyra doesn't even have an electonic device to keep track of all her dates. Instead, Tyra uses a notebook to write down all of her dates. Lisi found this interesting so, she decided to declare tomorrow ADD Day (Anti-Device Day). She writes:
I’m powering down and giving real life a chance. I dare you to do the same. That means no IMing on your computers either. Maybe I just might be able to finish my P.S. I Loathe You outline. What are you going to do?
Check out the full blah-g here.


Also, ALICIA came out yesterday! Sorry I didn't mention this earlier but, I got the release dates for CLAIRE and ALICIA mixed up. Haha. Anyways, be sure to get your copy so you can find out what happens to Alicia! =)

5 comments:

Kitsch said...

Have any thoughts about the latest post? Then post them right here! ^_^

Anonymous said...

so it IS true on wikipedia about "P.S. I Loathe You"!! anyways, i think lately everyone is so hooked up onto electronics =P
tyra banks using a notebook for her plans?? that's unique!

Anonymous said...

in lisi's last blah-g update does anyone know what she was talking about when she said something about "starting kristen's own p.o.v" whats that?? please post it if you know thanks so much!

Kitsch said...

Jillian- P.O.V. stands for point of view. You know how some chapters are about what Massie is doing and what she's feeling and then others are about Alicia or Claire? That's their point of view or P.O.V. So, in PS I Loathe You, Lisi might write a few chapters about what Kristen is doing, thinking, and feeling.

Anonymous said...

Thats kewl! (The Pov thing) Oh and I <3 that picture! (The one of lisi and her blackberry! Sooo cute!)