Sunday, February 24, 2008

Clique Videos on YouTube!

Hey guys! I wanted to let you all know that I now have an offical YouTube channel, located here. I don't have any videos up yet, but when interviews and previews for the Clique begin to appear, I'll put them on my channel. I'll either record and upload them myself or I'll favorite others videos of the previews. It all depends on how strict the company that makes the Clique decides to be about copyright. So, visit it, subscribe, comment, add me as a friend and do all that good stuff! Anyways, so after I made the channel I searched for videos about the Clique and found a few cool ones that I wanted to share with you guys!

Okay, so the first interesting video I found got me really excited because it was an audition tape for the Clique movie! Not one for the online contest but an actual audition for the part of Massie Block. Alexandra Wetmore, the girl who acted in this video, unfortunately did not get the part of Massie but she was nice enough to upload this video of her audition. In the clip, many scenes from the book are included, such as Claire and Massie meeting, Massie horseback riding with Chris, and Massie and Claire's conversation at the auction. I think it's really fun to see what some of the lines from the movie will be like. So, here is the video:

I also found a video of Elizabeth McLaughlin's entry to "The Last Song You'll Ever Sing Contest" for Paramore. In it she sings "Conspiracy"by Paramore really well. Just keep in mind that this was taken a year ago, so she doesn't look the same as she did in the Ugly Betty clip. =)

1 comment:

Kitsch said...

What do you think of these videos? Post your thoughts here!
Also, if you have any good YouTube videos about the Clique, post the links here! I'll be sure to favorite the videos on my YouTube account. =)